Thursday, February 4, 2010




Well, Obviously I didn't write back on Monday. That's because the news was still a little uncertain and we weren't really sure what to do with ourselves at the time. After a lot of praying and a lot of time-here we are and I am 33 weeks a long with a healthy baby boy due to arrive on St. Patricks Day!! We are so grateful for all the thoughts and prayers and I want to apologize for being so bad at keeping up with this. I am really bad at keeping everyone updated-but I will continue to try!! The boys are doing well and are looking forward to getting baptized in July. Audrey just turned 5 and is so excited to be by little helper when the baby arrives! By the way, his name will be Bryce Samuel McMahon-we can't wait for his arrival! For now-I am huge and in nesting mode, and pray everyday for the strength to just STAY CALM! (We'll just have to wait and see if I can really to that.) Jake is working hard to find work here-and has some potential prospects. He is always so good to us and is always sure to tell me I look great even when I know I look terrible. He's a good man. I will try to keep ya posted as to what happens in these last couple of weeks!

3 comments:

rachel said...

SO glad everything turned out ok! Congrats on another baby boy. How fun!

The Seaton Family said...

I can't believe the boys are getting baptised! That really is crazy. I wish I could come? Would it be ok if I came. I would love to meet Bryce too. I'm so happy for you guys. I was excited to see your update! Love you lots!
Steph

amy said...

It was so great talking to you the other day. Wow, your kids are so grown up! But they all look great and you look great too!